The Best Preventative Pest Control
We know that your family and home are important to you.
That’s why we want to help defend against the dangers and damage caused by pests with our signature Platinum Year-Round Home Protection program.
This all-in-one pest prevention and maintenance program is customized to your home and comes with a 100% service guarantee.
Our complete insect, mouse, and rat prevention plan takes a proactive approach to pest control. We want to protect your home from getting pests in the first place.
The program begins with an extensive initial general pest control service and a follow-up appointment ten days later.
One of our pest management professionals will then visit bi-monthly to ensure your home remains pest-free. If you see pests between visits, our team can be there within 24 hours.
Learn about the cost and pricing of our Platinum Year-round Home Protection here.
How the Platinum Year-Round Protection Program Works
The Initial Visit
We always begin our pest control maintenance program with an initial visit to prepare your home. This includes:
- Removing spider webs and bee nests found both inside and outside of your home. And vacuuming any rodent droppings or dead insects as well.
- Surveying the exterior and interior of the house for small gaps that pests can use to get inside and sealing them.
- Using an environmentally sound spray for bugs as a pest deterrent within and around the perimeter of the home, where applicable.
- Treating cracks and crevices along door and window frames, gaps in the siding, baseboards, moldings, and other areas of your home to prevent pests.
- Installing rodent monitoring devices in the basement and attic, ensuring they are hidden from view.
- Placing barcodes on the door to your house and every piece of equipment used in your home. These are scanned during every service so you can use your online account to see who was in your home, where they were, and any other important details.
Before your pest prevention technician departs, we will address any questions or concerns about the visit and schedule our follow up visit.
Follow-Up Visit & Bi-monthly Pest Prevention Services
A pest management professional will visit your property 10 days after the initial service to make sure everything is working as it should be.
Both the inside and outside of your home are inspected for signs of pests and will be retreated, if necessary, to stop insects from getting inside.
The rodent monitoring devices are also checked for activity.
And during this visit, our staff will address any questions or concerns you may have about the Platinum program.
After the follow-up service, we will visit your home every other month to check for any potential pest problem and apply preventative treatments.
How Catseye Offers Ultimate Home Protection from Pests
The Catseye mission is to protect your family and home from pests by providing the best quality preventative pest control program in the industry with award-winning customer service.
We accomplish this through:
- Performing a comprehensive inspection of your home, for free.
- Creating a customized residential pest control program for you based on the inspection.
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices.
- Scheduling extended service visits to fully assess and treat indoor, outdoor areas and perimeters to guarantee the pest problem is fully addressed.
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits.
- Providing a protected online account to view appointments and service notes and make payments.
- Emailing service reports on a regular basis.
- Installing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where a pest management professional was in your home.
- Standing by our money-back guarantee if our service does not meet your expectations.
What Should I Do Before My Scheduled Pest Control Service?
Plan for you, your family, and your pets to be out of the home for roughly 4 to 6 hours, allowing time for the service and for the treatment material to dry.
If you have fish, cover the aquarium with a garbage bag and turn off the filter before the service begins.
Before our pest control technicians visit, store all food, including pet food, either in the refrigerator or cupboards. Place toothbrushes in plastic baggies or in a bathroom drawer.
Is Preventative Pest Control Worth It?
The best way to deal with a pest infestation is to prevent it before it starts. Annual pest prevention is worth it to make sure your home is protected with year-round visits from a professional pest control technician.
Allow our technicians to give you peace of mind with our services.
We understand the importance of keeping your home and family are safe. That’s why our Platinum Pest Prevention Program is the best solution to ensure you remain pest-free, and worry-free for good.
If critters do manage to get inside, then Catseye will quickly remove them and clean up any droppings, nests, and other evidence, so you can get back to living comfortably as quickly as possible.
Common Pests Covered by Platinum Year-Round Protection Program
This service targets the following pests, in addition to many others:
- Carpenter Ants
- Bees, Hornets, and Wasps
- Silverfish and Firebrats
- Yellow Jackets and Wasps
- Non-Wood Destroying Beetles
To learn more about signing up for our Platinum Year-Round Protection Program, contact us today.