School & Educational Facility Pest Control
We know how important it is to you to ensure your students and faculty are safe. That’s why Catseye will create school and educational pest control procedures that are customized to your campus or facility. This will allow you to focus on educating your student body -- instead of worrying about pests like ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, mice and wildlife in your hallways or cafeterias.
The Catseye Difference for School & Educational Facility Pest Management & Prevention
The Catseye mission is to protect your school from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality pest control for schools and educational facilities. We accomplish this through:
- A no-cost inspection to analyze current pest issues and create a customized treatment plan for your business and its surrounding property
- Designing a school and educational facility procedure based on our findings that is unique to you
- Well-maintained and personalized logbook for your business and the areas that have been inspected and serviced. The logbook includes details about whatever pest problems your business may have, site recommendations for the future, service information, and each product used by our technicians, each properly labeled with provided tags
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure that our technicians have time to get the job done right
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Emailed service reports and a protected online account to check appointments, view service notes, and make payments
- Our Signature Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and when our pest management technicians were at your facility
Pest Control Services for Schools & Educational Facilities
We know meeting state and federal regulations is important to you — Catseye’s year-round school and educational facility pest control services and prevention will ensure you’re always up to code.
Pests like ants, beetles, and cockroaches can damage and contaminate any surface they touch, especially food. Cockroaches can even spread disease because of the filth they carry with them. We use discrete monitors to gauge pest activity, then apply baits and residual insecticides to eliminate any pest problem we detect. When it's comes to crawling insects, we make sure the problem stops.
Fly lights and attractants are used to monitor and control the activity of flying pests like flies and bees. We also use baits and residual insecticides to get rid of the worst of those pests: fruit flies, drain flies, house flies, and bees. In addition, we make sure the drains at your school or educational facility are cleaned and treated so that flies are much less likely to reproduce.
We use a combination of safe and humane rodent bait stations and mechanical rodent monitoring devices to remove these critters. Rodents, like mice and rats, carry diseases that can potentially cause harm to the students and staff at an educational facility, so we know how important it is to get rid of all rodents and put a stop to all rodent activity. We'll make sure your educational facility remains rodent-free as long as Catseye's got your back.
At Catseye, we believe in more than just getting rid of your pests. We want to go above and beyond for every service to ensure your educational facility isn't just pest-free, but also safe to use and work at. This is why we vaccuum, disinfect, and otherwise return the area to the way it was before pests ever invaded the space. We understand getting rid of your pest problems is your primary goal; we'll make sure we also clean up their mess after we get rid of them.
Minor Repair & Exclusion
Catseye technicians are always keeping an eye out for the ways pests are getting into your building. If we find small openings that may let animals and insects in from outside — like the hole where a pipe enters the building or a crack in the foundation — we will seal it up for good to keep pests out. We also seal up areas like behind backsplashes, where pests will hide, and ensure any damage is properly repaired and the potential entry-way sealed.
Other Commercial Pest Control Services
Our school and educational facility pest exterminator services are just part of our offerings. Sometimes it’s more than just a couple small openings that are letting pests sneak inside your school or educational facility. Our Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems are all-natural, permanent solutions to keep pests out.
Common Pests in School & Educational Facilities
- Bed bugs
Rodents, Birds & Wildlife
Compliance & Procedures of School Pest Management
Most states have an Integrated Pest Management Officer who oversees the usage of pesticides to ensure that schools are meeting standard state requirements. The Department of Health will also make routine visits to inspect all cafeterias. Catseye is focused on making sure that you have the right school and educational pest management procedures in place to not only pass your inspections, but to make sure your faculty and student body are permanently protected from pests.
How To Prevent Cockroaches in Schools & Educational Facilities
Between the student body, faculty, sports and events, educational facilities have a lot of traffic in their halls. That means, more trash being disposed of, more crumbs on the floor. and a greater chance that someone brings along little hitchhikers like roaches or bed bugs throughout your school.
Here are a few tips you can focus on to ensure pests have little reason to come inside your educational facility:
- Make sure students keep their belongings designated to their lockers, so any outside issue can be contained.
- Backpacks and jackets can be ideal for pests like cockroaches or bed bugs to hitch a ride.
- Try to keep food consumption in the cafeteria and clean up after food breaks in classrooms.
- Remove trash daily.
- Keep cafeterias sanitized. Clean out grease deposite and floor drains routinely. Don’t leave pots or pans in the dishwasher.