Insulation Repair for Your Basement & Crawl Spaces
Mice droppings, water damage and old insulation can make your basement cold, damp and dreary. Catseye’s Basement and Crawl Space Cleanout service will make your basement dry and clean again so you won’t feel uneasy about using and storing items in this part of your home.
Dangers of Pest-Damaged Insulation
Pests like mice, rats, woodchucks and snakes can sneak into your basement or crawl space through cracks in the foundation and other openings. These pests can tear apart the insulation to use for nesting material and contaminate the area with droppings and urine. Unfinished basements and crawl spaces with ineffective vapor barriers can lead to water damage. This extra moisture can attract additional pests like carpenter ants and termites.
Replacing Basement Insulation & Crawlspace Clean Out - The Catseye Process
The service for a basement or crawl space cleanout is customized to your home and current conditions in the basement. Our service includes removing old or damaged insulation, cleaning and disinfecting pest droppings and nests, and installing new insulation. In unfinished basements and crawl spaces we can install a new vapor barrier to help prevent moisture damage that comes from the soil. Our Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems is a great addition to this service. This signature approach to nuisance wildlife problems uses premium metal and other techniques to seal your home against rodents and wild animals.
Benefits of Basement & Crawl Space Cleanouts
Catseye’s basement and crawl space service will make your home more energy efficient and protect it against moisture damage.
This service targets the following pests:
- Woodchucks and Groundhogs
- And More!
The Catseye Difference — #1 Basement and Crawl Space Pest Control
The Catseye mission is to protect your family and home from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality basement and crawl space cleanout services in the industry. We accomplish this through:
- Performing a comprehensive inspection of your home, for free
- Creating customized basement or crawl space services for your home based on the inspection
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to guarantee the pest problem is fully addressed
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Providing a protected online account to view appointments and service notes and make payments
- Emailing regular service reports
- Installing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where a pest management professional was in your home
Learn more about the cost for a basement or crawl space service here.