Learn About Our Wildlife Removal & Exclusion Services
Wildlife belongs in nature — not your home.
That’s why we’ll solve your wildlife problem quickly, safely, and completely.
At Catseye Pest Control, we’re proud to offer the most efficient and humane wildlife control services on the market.
Combined with our award-winning customer service and innovative techniques for both wildlife control and customer communication, our service will give you peace of mind every step of the way.
Our three-step process for complete wildlife control includes wildlife removal, clean-up, and exclusion to guarantee you have the true, permanent solution to stopping wildlife problems.
And, of course, all Catseye technicians are licensed, experienced, and trained to handle and remove nuisance wildlife safely and efficiently.
Residential & Commercial Wildlife Removal Done Right
Before our licensed technician can create a customized plan to tackle your nuisance wildlife problem, they will need to begin with a free, detailed inspection of the property.
Then, we will:
- Create a customized wildlife control service plan for you based on the inspection.
- Utilize Integrated Pest Management practices.
- Schedule more-thorough service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure there is enough time to correctly fix your pest problem.
- Offer flexible scheduling for services and emergency visits.
- Providing a protected online account to use at any time, day or night.
- Email service reports containing any necessary information.
- Install our signature Service Scan System to timestamp when and where our wildlife technicians were in your home.
Steps for Complete Wildlife Control & Exclusion
Our nuisance wildlife removal program is a multi-visit process in which we trap and remove nuisance animals in a permanent but humane way, and always in coordination with state and local laws.
This multi-visit program uses a variety of eviction techniques to ensure that your problem is taken care of completely and all unwanted animals are removed from the property.
Cleaning up the mess less left behind after nuisance wildlife have been inside a home is critical to the safety of anyone who may step into that area, including family members, pets, and neighbors.
This clean-out is also important to understand and remedy any current damage, then prevent any future damage.
Our crews use top-quality disinfectant and will get any affected areas looking new.
Wildlife Exclusion for Rodents & Other Animals
Using wildlife exclusion to seal all entry points accessible to wildlife is crucial to ensuring the problems don’t return.
We do this with Cat-Guard Exclusion System, Catseye Pest Control’s trademarked home exclusion product.
Our system is custom fit to homes and permanently rids them of rodents and wildlife.
Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems consist of three parts, depending on the offending wildlife invader type, age/size/location of the home, and more. The three components are:
Cat-Guard is a proprietary wildlife exclusion product unlike any other on the market. The exclusion system is designed to protect homes and other structures from being taken over by nuisance wildlife by using long-term solutions like full home seal-ups.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Know if There Are Animals in Your Walls?
If you think you might have a wildlife problem in the walls of your home or business, look out for these warning signs.
- Noises, such as scratching and thumping.
- Sounds of baby animals calling out to the mother.
- Foul odors from droppings, urine etc.
- Damage to drywall, wood, or insulation.
How Do You Know if There Are Animal in Your Attic?
- Spotting nests made of organic materials or paper.
- Structural damage to the exterior that could be used as entry points for the animals to get inside of the home.
- Seeing unusual animal activity in or around your home.
- Droppings or urine close to or within the house.
- Damage to the insulation found in walls, crawlspace, or attic.
How Much Does Wildlife Control Services Cost?
There is no set pricing for wildlife control services. Wildlife removal and exclusion services are based on a variety of factors.
Determining factors include the type of problem or pest, the level of infestation, and size of the home or building.
Most companies offer a full inspection of your home and property, at no cost to you, before presenting solutions and pricing.
Browse through the services we offer below and know that each one will be customized to your home or business.