The Best of Preventative Pest Control
We know that your family and your home are important to you, that’s why we want to help you keep them safe from the dangers and damage caused by pests with our signature Platinum Year-Round Home Protection program. This all-in-one pest prevention maintenance program is customized to your home and comes with a 100% service guarantee. Our complete animal and insect prevention plan takes a proactive approach to pest control. We want to protect your home from getting pests in the first place.
The program begins with an extensive initial general pest control service and a follow-up appointment ten days later. One of our pest management professionals will then visit bi-monthly to ensure your home remains pest-free. If you see pests between visits, our team can be there within 24 hours.
The Catseye Difference — #1 Home Pest Control Company in Service
The Catseye mission is to protect your family and home from pests by providing the best quality preventative pest control program in the industry with award-winning customer service.
We accomplish this through:
- Performing a comprehensive inspection of your home, for free
- Creating a customized residential pest control program for you based on the inspection
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling extended service visits to fully assess and treat indoor, outdoor areas and perimeters to guarantee the pest problem is fully addressed
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Providing a protected online account to view appointments and service notes and make payments
- Emailing regular service reports
- Installing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where a pest management professional was in your home
- Standing by our money-back guarantee if our service does not meet your expectations
General Pest Control - The Catseye Process
The Initial Visit
We always begin our pest control maintenance program with an initial visit to prepare your home. This includes:
- Removing spider webs and bee nests found both inside and outside of your home, and vacuuming any rodent droppings or dead insects.
- Surveying the exterior and interior of the house for small gaps that pests can use to get inside and sealing them.
- Using an environmentally sound spray for bugs as a pest deterrent within and around the perimeter of the home, where applicable.
- Treating cracks and crevices along door and window frames, gaps in the siding, baseboards, moldings and other areas of your home to prevent pests.
- Installing rodent monitoring devices in the basement and attic, and hiding them from view.
- Placing barcodes on the door to your house and every piece of equipment used in your home. These are scanned during every service so you can use your online account to see when and who was in your home as well as details on any pest activity.
Before your pest prevention technician departs, we will address any questions or concerns about the visit and schedule our follow up.
Follow-Up Visit and Bi-monthly Pest Prevention Services
About 10 days after the initial service, one of our pest management professionals will visit to make sure everything is working as it should be. Both the inside and outside of your home are inspected for signs of pests and will be retreated if necessary to stop insects from getting inside. The rodent monitoring devices are also checked for activity. Our staff will address any questions or concerns you may have about the Platinum program. After the follow-up service, we will visit your home every other month to check for pest problems and apply preventative treatments.
How to Prepare for Your Pest Deterrent Service
Plan for you, your family and your pets to be out of the home for about 4 to 6 hours, allowing time for the service and for the treatment material to dry. Before we visit, store all food, including pet food, either in the refrigerator or cupboards. Place toothbrushes in plastic baggies or in a bathroom drawer. If you have fish, cover the aquarium with a garbage bag and turn off the filter before the service begins.
What to Expect from a Home Pest Control Company
You can expect that Catseye will leave no stone unturned during this year-round premium service. Our pest management professionals pay attention to every detail on the interior, exterior and perimeter of your house to ensure your home is protected from pests, no matter what season. The Platinum program is an annual pest prevention program that includes bi-monthly service visits. If you see pests between visits, we will have a pest management professional out to your home immediately, to perform maintenance at no additional cost.
Do You Really Need a Pest Prevention Service?
Dangers & Damage
Even if you can’t see them, sometimes you and your family aren’t the only ones that call your house “home”. Rodents and insects may seek shelter in your attic, walls, basement and other areas in your home. Certain pests are just an annoyance while others cause damage and even transmit disease. Ants and cockroaches ruin and contaminate food products. Bees and wasps have painful stings and can even be dangerous to those that are allergic. Rats and mice will chew on all sorts of things in your home from food packaging to wires, and will gladly use your insulation to build nests.
Signs of Insects and Rodents in Your Home
Scratching in your walls or attic, damaged food products, rodent droppings and ants in your kitchen are all signs that you may have a pest problem.
If you think you have or are at risk of having a pest problem in or around your home, from nuisance animals to insects it’s always better to err on the side of caution.
Schedule a Free Inspection today to get a definitive prevention solution in place.
We fully understand the importance of having peace of mind that your home and family are safe -- that’s why our Platinum Pest Prevention Program is the best solution to ensure you remain pest-free, and worry-free for good. If critters do manage to get inside, then Catseye will quickly remove them and clean up any droppings, nests and other evidence, so you can get back to living comfortably as quickly as possible.
This service targets the following pests (among others!):
- Carpenter Ants
- Bees, Hornets and Wasps
- Silverfish and Firebrats
- Yellow Jackets and Wasps
- Non-Wood Destroying Beetles
Learn about the cost and pricing of our Platinum Year-round Home Protection here.