Catseye Pest Control does not have generic pricing for our services. Pest control is not one-size-fits-all and we believe our clients deserve customized solutions for their pest problems. Our treatment programs are based on a variety of factors including the type of pest, level of infestation and size of the home or building. This is why we always provide a full inspection of your home and property, at no cost to you, before presenting solutions and pricing. We also offer financing options to ensure that you can get your pest problem resolved.
Just like you would go to the doctor and rely on their knowledge to accurately diagnose your illness and prescribe the correct medication, a pest management professional provides their expertise to identify the pest problem and determine the best possible solution to resolve the problem. Pest management professionals are licensed, as required by state guidelines, to address any pest issue and apply treatment as needed.
This is how it works!
- CALL: When you have a pest problem call Catseye or send us a message online.
- SCHEDULE: Our Business Development Center schedules a time for a Catseye Inspector to meet with you and assess your concerns with your home or property.
- INSPECT: The Inspector performs detailed inspection of your home or property and determines the best solution for your pest problem. Our inspections are free.
- CUSTOMER CARE: You get your own Catseye Customer Service Representative who schedules all your services and will address any questions or concerns you might have.
- SERVICE: A licensed Catseye technician comes to your home and gets rid of your pests.
- CONTINUED PROTECTION: We have warranties and programs that provide ongoing protection for you, your family and your home.