Catseye Pest Control does not have generic pricing for our services.
All of the work we do, whether it be general pest control, general construction and home improvement, or lawn care services, is not a one-size-fits-all approach and never will be. We believe our clients deserve customized solutions for their unique problems.
Our pest control treatment and lawn care services programs are based on a variety of factors including the type of problem or pest, the level of infestation, and size of the home or building. This is why we always provide a full inspection of your home and property, at no cost to you, before presenting solutions and pricing. We also offer financing options to ensure that you can get your pest problems and/or lawn care issues resolved.
Just like you would go to the doctor and rely on their knowledge to accurately diagnose your illness and prescribe the correct medication, our teams of pest management professionals and lawn care specialists provide their expertise to identify the root of the problem and determine the best possible solution to resolve the problem. Pest management professionals are licensed, as required by state guidelines, to address any pest issue and apply treatment as needed.
This is how our home inspection and pricing work:
- Contact our team
- When you have a pest problem or lawn care need, contact Catseye by phone or with a message online.
- Schedule your home inspection
- Our Business Development Center schedules a time for a Catseye Inspector to meet with you and assess your concerns with your home or property.
- Home inspection
- One of fully trained home inspectors will perform a detailed inspection of your home or property and determines the best solution for your pest problem or lawn care need. All of our inspections are free.
- The best customer care
- You will get your own Catseye Customer Service Representative who schedules all your services and will address any questions or concerns you might have throughout your Catseye experience.
- The best possible service
- A fully licensed Catseye technician will come to your home and get rid of your pests and/or lawn problems.
- Continued protection for your home or business
- Catseye offers warranties and programs that provide ongoing protection for you, your family, and your home.