Attic Cleanout Services
We know you want your home to be energy efficient and for you and your family to be comfortable during every season. A well-insulated attic will keep your house warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Age, water damage and pest damage are some of the reasons why your insulation may not be working as it should. Catseye’s attic cleanout and restoration services can increase energy efficiency and reverse health concerns that come from mold and pest issues.
Dangers & Damage
Pests like mice, squirrels, bats and raccoons will happily build nests in your attic. Nests are made with torn insulation or sticks, leaves and other debris that they bring inside. Squirrels will often use insulation to make a nest in your soffits which stops proper ventilation and causes ice buildup and water damage. Droppings and urine from pests not only damage the insulation but can cause disease and trigger allergic reactions, especially if the contaminants are circulated throughout the home by an air conditioning unit installed in the attic. Poor ventilation and excessive moisture in the attic can cause mold and create the perfect conditions for a carpenter ant or termite infestation.
Signs Your Insulation Needs To Be Replaced
You should think about having your insulation replaced if you have had pests in your attic, water damage from a leaky roof, dryer vent or other source, or if your insulation has broken down over time. When was the last time you peeked into your attic? Take a moment to check it out and see what’s going on.
Attic Cleanout and Restoration Services - The Catseye Process
Catseye’s Attic Abatement, Cleanout and Restoration service starts with removing all the insulation in your attic. We then clean and disinfect the entire attic before installing new insulation. If you have pests getting into your attic and causing damage, our exclusive Upper Critter-Guard will protect your home from wildlife intruders. One of our Cat-Guard exclusion teams can install the Upper Critter-Guard and fix any ventilation problems before the attic cleanout so you can rest assured that no animals or water damage will happen after the service is complete.
With our attic service your home will be more energy efficient, you will save on utility bills and, most importantly, you won’t have to worry about the health risks associated with pests and mold.
This service targets the following pests:
- Carpenter Ants
The Catseye Difference — #1 Attic Cleanout Services
The Catseye mission is to protect your family and home from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality attic restoration services in the industry. We accomplish this through:
- Performing a comprehensive inspection of your home, for free
- Creating customized attic abatement service for your home based on the inspection
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to guarantee the pest problem is fully addressed
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Providing a protected online account to view appointments and service notes and make payments
- Emailing regular service reports Installing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where a pest management professional was in your home
- Standing by our money-back guarantee if our service does not meet your expectations
Learn more about the pricing for our Attic Abatement, Cleanout and Restoration services here.