No One-Size-Fits-All Solution to Pest Control
Catseye Pest Control does not have generic pricing for our services.
All of the work we do, whether it be general pest control, is not a one-size-fits-all approach and never will be.
We believe our clients deserve customized solutions for their unique problems.
What Determines the Cost of Pest Control?
The cost of professional pest control services are based on a variety of factors including the type of pest problem, the level of infestation, size of the home or building, and how many follow up visits are needed.
This is why we always provide a full inspection of your home and property, at no cost to you, before presenting solutions and pricing.
We also offer financing options to ensure that you can get your pest problems resolved.
Our teams of pest management professionals provide their expertise to identify the root of the problem and determine the best possible solution to resolve the problem.
Pest management professionals are licensed, as required by state guidelines, to address any pest issue and apply treatment as needed.
What Does a Home Pest Inspection Include?
A home or business inspection by a professional pest control technician includes a detailed visual walk through of the property to focus on interior and exterior structures, including roofing, foundation, framing, sidewalks, driveways, and windows. Depending on the pest, an inspection could also include plumbing, electrical, and ventilation and air conditioning of the property. If there are any issues found, the pest control technician will review with the property owner and a step-by-step plan will be established.
Home Inspection & Pricing
- Contact Our Team
- When you have a pest problem, contact Catseye by phone or with a message online.
- Schedule Your Home Inspection
- Our Business Development Center schedules a time for a Catseye Inspector to meet with you and assess your concerns with your home or property.
- Home Inspection
- One of fully trained home inspectors will perform a detailed inspection of your home or property and determines the best solution for your pest problem. All of our inspections are free.
- The Best Customer Care
- You will get your own Catseye Customer Service Representative who schedules all your services and will address any questions or concerns you might have throughout your Catseye experience.
- The Best Possible Service
- A fully licensed Catseye technician will come to your home and get rid of your pests.
- Continued Protection for Your Home or Business
- Catseye offers warranties and programs that provide ongoing protection for you, your family, and your home.
Having issues with pests or nuisance wildlife? Contact us now to get started.