Warehouse and Distribution Facility Pest Control
When it comes to your business, we understand that the last thing you want to worry about are pests like ants, rodents and other wildlife — especially if your products are distributed elsewhere. We want you to be worry-free, and that begins with being pest-free. Catseye will create warehouse and distribution pest management procedures that are customized to your business or facility.
#1 in Warehouse and Distribution Facility Pest Management and Prevention — The Catseye Difference
The Catseye mission is to protect your business from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality pest control for warehouse and distribution facilities. We accomplish this through:
- Performing an initial comprehensive inspection of your business or facility at no cost
- Designing a unique warehouse and distribution facility procedure
- Providing a personalized logbook where our pest management professional records areas inspected, findings and service information including products used and suggestions for the future. Each logbook comes with a CD that has the safety labels for all materials that Catseye uses
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure that our staff has time to get the job done right
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Giving you a protected online account tocheck appointments, view service notes and make payments
- Sending regular service report emails
- Implementing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management professionals were at your business or facility
Warehouse and Distribution Facility Pest Exterminator Services
We know meeting state and federal regulations is important to you — Catseye’s year-round warehouse and distribution facility pest control services and prevention will ensure you’re always up to code.
Crawling Insect Control:
Pests like ants, beetles and cockroaches can damage and contaminate your stored products. We use discrete monitors to gauge pest activity, then apply baits and residual insecticides to eliminate any pest problem we detect.
We use a combination of safe and humane rodent bait stations and mechanical rodent monitoring devices to remove these critters.
At Catseye, we believe in more than just getting rid of your pests. We want to go above and beyond for every service. This is why we vaccuum, disinfect and otherwise return the area to the way it was before pests invaded.
Minor Repair and Exclusion:
Catseye pest management professionals are always keeping an eye out for how pests are getting into your building. If we find small openings, like the hole where a pipe enters the building or a crack in the foundation, we will seal it to keep pests out. We also seal up areas, like under or behind pallets and fixtures, where pests will hide.
Our warehouse and distribution facility pest exterminator services are just part of what we offer. To ensure your property is completely protected, we have a unique approach called the Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems. This all-natural, permanent solution keeps pests out for good. Are bigger pests causing problems on your property? Check out our Wildlife Control and Bird Control services.
Common Pests in Warehouse and Distribution Facilities
Rodents, Birds and Wildlife
How To Prevent Rodents in Your Warehouse and Distribution Facility
No matter what industry your business falls into, some of the most frustrating pests to deal with are rats and mice. Rodents damage products when they chew through the packaging in search of food. Stored products in your warehouse or distribution facility can also become contaminated from droppings and urine. These pests can fit into extremely tiny openings along the perimeter of the facility. They only need a hole the size of a quarter, or less, to enter. Common signs of a rodent infestation include the appearance of pellet-shaped droppings along the routes they travel daily. You might also notice gnaw or scratch marks on stored goods throughout the warehouse. Follow these prevention tips to keep rodents out of your warehouse or distribution facility:
- Install heavy-duty window screens, weather stripping and doorsweeps
- Keep entry doors and loading dock doors closed as much as possible
- Position dumpsters or garbage cans away from the building and clean regularly
- Declutter and organize items in storage areas to reduce appealing nesting sites for rodents and so that you can spot a problem more quickly
Compliance, Management, Reporting and Warehouse and Distribution Facility Pest Control Procedures
Warehouse and Distribution facilities are held to a variety of compliance standards to meet county, state and federal safety codes. Catseye is here to make sure that you have the right warehouse and distribution facility pest management procedures in place to ensure your facilities pass inspections and are always up to code.