School and Educational Facility Pest Control
We know how important it is to you to ensure your students and faculty are safe. That’s why Catseye will create school and educational pest control procedures that are customized to your campus or facility. This will allow you to focus on educating your student body -- instead of worrying about pests like ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, mice and wildlife in your hallways or cafeterias.
#1 in School and Educational Facility Pest Management and Prevention — The Catseye Difference
The Catseye mission is to protect your school from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality pest control for schools and educational facilities. We accomplish this through:
- Performing an initial comprehensive inspection of your business or facility at no cost
- Designing a school and educational facility procedure based on our findings that is unique to you
- Providing a personalized logbook where our pest management technician records areas inspected, findings, service information including products used and suggestions for the future; each logbook comes equipped with a CD that has the safety labels for all materials that Catseye uses
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure that our technicians have time to get the job done right
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Giving you a protected online account to check appointments, view service notes and make payments
- Sending regular service report emails
- Implementing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were at your business or facility
School and Educational Facility Pest Exterminator Services
We know meeting state and federal regulations is important to you — Catseye’s year-round school and educational facility pest control services and prevention will ensure you’re always up to code.
Crawling Insect Control:
Pests like ants, beetles and cockroaches can damage and contaminate any surface they touch, especially food. Cockroaches can even spread disease because of the filth they carry with them. We use discrete monitors to gauge pest activity, then apply baits and residual insecticides to eliminate any pest problem we detect.
Flying Insect Control:
Fly lights and attractants are used to monitor and control the activity of flying pests. We also use baits and residual insecticides to get rid of pests like fruit flies, drain flies and bees. In addition, drains are cleaned and treated so that flies are less likely to reproduce.
We use a combination of safe and humane rodent bait stations and mechanical rodent monitoring devices to remove these critters.
At Catseye, we believe in more than just getting rid of your pests. We want to go above and beyond for every service. This is why we vaccuum, disinfect and otherwise return the area to the way it was before pests invaded.
Minor Repair and Exclusion:
Catseye technicians are always keeping an eye out for the ways pests are getting into your building. If we find small openings, like the hole where a pipe enters the building or a crack in the foundation, we will seal it to keep pests out. We also seal up areas, like behind backsplashes, where pests will hide.
Our school and educational facility pest exterminator services are just part of our offerings. Sometimes it’s more than just a couple small openings that are letting pests sneak inside your school and educational facility. Our Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems are all-natural, permanent solutions to keeping the pests out. Are bigger pests causing problems on your property? Check out our Wildlife Control and Bird Control services.
Common Pests in School and Educational Facilities
- Bed bugs
Rodents, Birds and Wildlife
How To Prevent Cockroaches in Your School and Educational Facility
Between the student body, faculty, sports and events, educational facilities have a lot of traffic in their halls. That means, more trash being disposed of, more crumbs on the floor and a greater chance that someone brings along little hitchhikers like roaches or bed bugs throughout your school. There are a few tips you can focus on to ensure pests have little reason to come inside.
- Backpacks and jackets can be ideal for pests like cockroaches or bed bugs to hitch a ride
- Make sure students keep their belongings designated to their lockers, so any issue can be contained
- Try to keep food consumption in the cafeteria and clean up after food breaks in classrooms
- Remove trash daily
- Keep cafeterias sanitized. Clean out grease or floor drains routinely. Don’t leave pots or pans in the dishwasher.
Compliance, Management, Reporting and School and Educational Facility Pest Management Procedures
Most states have an Integrated Pest Management Officer who oversees the usage of pesticides to ensure that schools are meeting standard state requirements. The Department of Health will also make routine visits to inspect all cafeterias. Catseye is focused on making sure that you have the right school and educational pest management procedures in place to not only pass your inspections, but to make sure your faculty and student body are permanently protected from pests.