Other Industries Pest Control
No matter what industry you are in, having to worry about pests like ants, rodents and cockroaches hurts production. We want you to be worry-free and that starts with being pest-free — that’s why Catseye will create pest control procedures that are customized to your business or facility.
#1 in Other Industries Pest Management and Prevention — The Catseye Difference
The Catseye mission is to protect your business from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality pest control in the industry. We accomplish this through:
- Performing an initial comprehensive inspection of your business or facility at no cost
- Designing a pest control procedure based on our findings that is unique to you
- Providing a personalized logbook where our pest management technician records areas inspected, findings, service information including products used and suggestions for the future; each logbook comes equipped with a CD that has the safety labels for all materials that Catseye uses
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure that our technicians have time to get the job done right
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Giving you a protected online account to check appointments, view service notes and make payments
- Sending regular service report emails
- Implementing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were at your business or facility
Other Industries Pest Exterminator Services
Many businesses and facilities must meet state and federal regulations. Catseye’s year-round pest control services and prevention techniques will ensure you’re always up to code.
Crawling Insect Control:
Bugs like ants, cockroaches, or moths can damage and contaminate your products. We use discrete monitors to track pest activity, then apply baits and residual insecticides to eliminate any pest problem we detect.
Using a combination of safe and humane rodent bait stations and mechanical rodent monitoring devices Catseye will remove these critters routinely.
At Catseye, our service doesn’t stop at eliminating pests. We want to go above and beyond for every service. This is why we vaccuum, disinfect and otherwise return the area to the way it was before pests invaded.
Minor Repair and Exclusion:
It’s important to know how pests are getting into your facilities. If we find small openings, like a crack in the foundation, or openings where pipes enter your building, we will seal it to keep pests out.
Our commercial pest exterminator services are just part of our offerings. Sometimes it’s more than just a opening here or there that are letting pests inside. Our Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems are all-natural, permanent solutions to keeping the pests out. Are bigger pests causing problems on your property? Check out our Wildlife Control and Bird Control services.
Common Pests in Other Industries
- Drain Flies and other filth flies
- Grain Beetle, Indian Meal Moth and other pantry pests
Rodents, Birds and Wildlife
How To Prevent Rodents in Your Business
Mice and rats are some of the most annoying pests for business owners. Rodents damage products when they chew through the packaging. These critters can also contaminate any surfaces they travel on with feces and urine. Mice and rats carry dozens of pathogens that can cause disease in your employees. They only need an opening the size of a quarter to get inside your facility and will find their way inside as they forage for food. Look for gnaw marks or pellet shaped droppings along the same areas each day. We know you want to keep rodents out of your business — so here are some tips to keep the mice and rats from making your facility their home:
- Install heavy-duty window screens, weather stripping and doorsweeps
- Keep entry doors and loading dock doors closed as much as possible
- Position dumpsters or garbage cans away from the building and clean regularly
- Clean crumbs and spilled food off counters and floors
- Declutter and organize items in storage areas to reduce appealing nesting sites for rodents and so you that you can spot a problem more quickly
Compliance, Management, Reporting and Other Industries Pest Control Procedures
Many businesses and facilities must achieve a variety of compliance standards to meet county, state and federal health codes. Catseye is here to make sure that you have the right pest control procedures in place to not only pass your inspections, but to make sure your business is always clean and safe for your employees and any clients who visit your location.