Food and Beverage Processing Plants
We know how important it is for your processing facility to be clean, sanitized and free of pests. We want you to be pest-free and ultimately worry-free -- that’s why Catseye will create food and beverage processing pest management procedures to ensure your business stays protected from ants, bees, cockroaches, rodents or stored product pests like the Indian meal moth, flour beetle or grain moth.
#1 Pest Control for Food & Beverage Processing — The Catseye Difference
The Catseye mission is to protect your business from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality pest control in the food and beverage processing industry. We accomplish this through:
- Performing an initial comprehensive inspection of your business or facility at no cost
- Designing a food and beverage processing procedure based on our findings that is unique to you
- Providing a personalized logbook where our pest management technician records areas inspected, findings, service information including products used and suggestions for the future; each logbook comes equipped with a CD that has the safety labels for all materials that Catseye uses
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure that our technicians have time to get the job done right
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Giving you a protected online account to check appointments, view service notes and make payments
- Sending regular service report emails
- Implementing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were at your business or facility
Pest Control Services
We know meeting state and federal regulations is important to you — Catseye’s year-round food and beverage processing pest control services and prevention will ensure you’re always up to code.
Crawling Insect Control:
Pests like ants, beetles and cockroaches can damage and contaminate your food products. We use discrete monitors to gauge pest activity, then apply baits and residual insecticides to eliminate any pest problem we detect.
Flying Insect Control:
Fly lights and attractants are used to monitor and control the activity of flying pests. We also use baits and residual insecticides to get rid of pests like fruit flies, drain flies and bees. In addition, drains are cleaned and treated so that flies are less likely to reproduce.
We use a combination of safe and humane rodent bait stations and mechanical rodent monitoring devices to remove these critters.
At Catseye, we believe in more than just getting rid of your pests. We want to go above and beyond for every service. This is why we vaccuum, disinfect and otherwise return the area to the way it was before pests invaded.
Minor Repair and Exclusion:
Catseye technicians are always keeping an eye out for the ways pests are getting into your building. If we find small openings, like the hole where a pipe enters the building or a crack in the foundation, we will seal it to keep pests out. We also seal up areas, like behind backsplashes, where pests will hide.
Our food and beverage processing pest exterminator services are just part of our offerings. Sometimes it’s more than just a couple small openings that are letting pests sneak inside your food and beverage processing facility. Our Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems are all-natural, permanent solutions to keeping the pests out. Are bigger pests causing problems on your property? Check out our Wildlife Control and Bird Control services.
Common Pests Found in Food Processing Plants
- Drain Flies and other filth flies
- Fruit Flies
- Grain Beetle, Indian Meal Moth and other pantry pests
Rodents, Birds and Wildlife
How To Prevent Drain Flies in Your Food and Beverage Processing Facility
The most inexpensive way to prevent a drain, or sewage fly infestation is by removing their breeding grounds. Make sure any of your drains, sinks or traps are clean and free of debris. Remove any clutter or potential organic matter from your floors and drainage system as these flies will lay eggs in rotting food or waste. A professional pest management company can also treat your processing facilities with materials that can reduce and eliminate any drain fly infestation, but it all starts with cleanliness.
Pest Control Procedures for Food Processing Plants
Much like the food and restaurant business, there are numerous state and federal regulations with regards to food processing and being up to health code standards. Catseye is here to make sure your food and beverage processing pest management procedures will not only pass routine inspections, but also eliminate any pest problem that can contaminate your inventory.