Pest Control for Your Office Building
In any office setting, there is nothing more important than productivity. In order to keep a productive workplace you need to make sure your employees are comfortable and safe -- that’s why Catseye will design office building pest management procedures to ensure your office is free of pests like cockroaches, mice, rats or fungus gnats.
#1 in Office Building Pest Management and Prevention — The Catseye Difference
The Catseye mission is to protect your business from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality pest control for office buildings and work facilities. We accomplish this through:
- Performing an initial comprehensive inspection of your business or facility at no cost
- Designing an office building procedure based on our findings that is unique to you
- Providing a personalized logbook where our pest management technician records areas inspected, findings, service information including products used and suggestions for the future; each logbook comes equipped with a CD that has the safety labels for all materials that Catseye uses
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure that our technicians have time to get the job done right
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Giving you a protected online account to check appointments, view service notes and make payments
- Sending regular service report emails
- Implementing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were at your business or facility
Pest Control Services
We know meeting state and federal regulations is important to you — Catseye’s year-round office building pest control services and prevention will ensure you’re always up to code.
Crawling Insect Control:
Pests like ants, beetles and cockroaches can damage and contaminate anything they crawl on. We use discrete monitors to gauge pest activity, then apply baits and residual insecticides to eliminate any pest problem we detect.
Mice & Rodent Control:
We use a combination of safe and humane rodent bait stations and mechanical rodent monitoring devices to remove these critters.
Flying Insect Control:
Fly lights and attractants are used to monitor and control the activity of flying pests. We also use baits and residual insecticides to get rid of pests like fruit flies, drain flies and bees. In addition, drains are cleaned and treated so that flies are less likely to reproduce.
At Catseye, we believe in more than just getting rid of your pests. We want to go above and beyond for every service. This is why we vaccuum, disinfect and otherwise return the area to the way it was before pests invaded.
Minor Repair and Seal Ups:
Catseye technicians are always keeping an eye out for the ways pests are getting into your building. If we find small openings, like the hole where a pipe enters the building or a crack in the foundation, we will seal it to keep pests out. We also seal up areas, like behind backsplashes, where pests will hide.
Permanent Pest Exclusion:
Our office building pest exterminator services are just part of our offerings. Sometimes it’s more than just a couple small openings that are letting pests sneak inside your office building facility. Our Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems are all-natural, permanent solutions to keeping the pests out. Are bigger pests causing problems on your property? Check out our Wildlife Control and Bird Control services.
Common Pests Found in Office Buildings
- Fungus gnat
- Bees and Wasps
- Bird mites
Rodents, Birds and Wildlife
How To Prevent Ants in Your Office Building
Part of a healthy productive workplace involves employees staying hydrated and well nourished. Whether in your break rooms, or in an employee’s desk, it’s imperative to clean and sanitize areas regularly. We understand that people in the office love to keep snacks in their drawers, but that just increases the opportunity for ants to find a source of food.
- Keep food consumption and disposal to a designated area
- Make sure to remove trash daily, especially near cubicles or desks
- Don’t over-water your plants. Instruct employees on how to properly water plants to prevent fungus gnats from infesting them.
- The more people you have in your office, the more opportunity for pests to hitch a ride into your office
- Lots of pet owners and lots of carpeting means an increased chance of fleas being brought to work, especially if you have an office pet. Any flea issues at home should be brought to your businesses attention.
Pest Control Procedures for Offices
Office buildings, especially state or municipal offices have regulations that must be followed when it comes to pest management. In any public building, Catseye is attentive to these requirements of office building pest management procedures and has organic or other treatment methods that are less invasive to public settings.