Pest Control for Hotels
There are no facilities that require more monitoring of pests like bed bugs, cockroaches, or rodents, than hotels and lodging.
Pests can be such a headache for any hotel or lodge owner. This is why Catseye designs custom hospitality and lodging pest management procedures to rid your business of unwanted pests.
Our tailored solutions ensure your business remains pest-free and worry-free — for good.
The Catseye Difference for Hotels & Hospitality Industry
The Catseye mission is to protect your hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality pest control in the lodging and hospitality industry.
We accomplish this through:
- Performing an initial comprehensive inspection of your business or facility at no cost.
- Designing a hospitality and lodging procedure based on our findings that is unique to you.
- Providing a personalized logbook where our pest management technician records areas inspected, findings, service information, including products used and suggestions for the future. Each logbook comes equipped with a CD that has the safety labels for all materials that Catseye uses.
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices.
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure that our technicians have time to get the job done right.
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits.
- Giving you a protected online account to check appointments, view service notes, and make payments.
- Sending regular service report emails.
- Implementing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were at your business or facility.
Pest Control Services
Crawling Insect Control:
Pests such as bed bugs and cockroaches can damage and contaminate any surface they touch.
They can also destroy a hotel’s reputation and create irate patrons.
Catseye uses discrete monitors to gauge pest activity, then apply baits and residual insecticides to eliminate any pest problem we detect.
Flying Insect Control:
Fly lights and attractants are used to monitor and control the activity of flying pests. We also use baits and residual insecticides to get rid of pests like fruit flies, drain flies and bees.
In addition, drains are cleaned and treated so that flies are less likely to reproduce.
We use a combination of safe and humane rodent bait stations and mechanical rodent monitoring devices to remove these critters.
At Catseye, we believe in more than just getting rid of your pests. We want to go above and beyond for every service.
This is why we vacuum, disinfect, and otherwise return the area to the way it was before the pest infestation.
Minor Repair & Exclusion:
Catseye technicians take each aspect of their job seriously, including determining where pests are getting into your building.
If we find small openings, like the hole where a pipe enters the building or a crack in the foundation, we will seal it to keep pests out.
Additionally, we will seal places where pests like to hide, like behind the backsplash.
Our hospitality and lodging pest exterminator services are just part of our offerings.
Sometimes it’s more than just a few small openings that are letting pests sneak inside your restaurant or foodservice facility.
Our Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems are all-natural, permanent solutions to keeping the pests out.
Common Pests Found in Hotels
Rodents, Birds & Wildlife
How to Eliminate Bed Bugs in Your Hotel
Bed bug cases found in hotels and other lodging are on the rise across North America. Because of the high turnover rate of guests, the chances of one of these hitchhikers coming along for the ride increase daily.
When it comes to hospitality and lodging pest management, the constant monitoring of activity is a must.
Signs of a bed bug infestation include discovering markings similar to salt and pepper along the folds of mattresses or bedding. Those markings are bed bug droppings.
Larger infestations will lead to seeing blood spots on sheets, or molted shells that have been shed.
- Routinely inspect rooms for bed bug activity.
- Pull back baseboard moldings, look along bed frames, box springs and mattresses for “salt and pepper” spots. Keep linens clean and replace old ones regularly.
- Inspect behind picture frames or light fixtures and any other mounted furnishings.
- Avoid any clutter and vacuum each room on a regular basis.
- Since these pests could be coming from any room, discovering the infestation might happen in the laundry room. Make sure to note where each linen is coming from to discover the problem as quickly as possible.
Benefits of Professional Pest Control for Hotels
Aside from standard operating procedures, every hotel or lodging has to follow state and municipal guidelines when it comes to sanitation and health codes.
Kitchens are routinely inspected by the Department of Health. Catseye is here to ensure your hospitality and lodging pest control procedures are properly in place to keep all your facilities up to code, and your guests returning.
To schedule your free pest inspection, contact us today.