Pest Control for Government Buildings
Productivity is the primary focus at any workplace, but especially at a government facility.
In order to keep a productive workplace, you need to make sure your employees feel at ease with their surroundings — no matter which pest infested the property.
That’s why Catseye will provide government pest management procedures to ensure your facility is free of pests, rodents, ants, cockroaches and even bed bugs.
The Catseye Difference for Government Buildings
The Catseye mission is to protect your government facility from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality pest control in the government sector. We accomplish this through:
- Performing an initial comprehensive inspection of your business or facility at no cost.
- Designing a government procedure based on our findings that is unique to your facility.
- Providing a personalized logbook where our pest management technician records areas inspected, findings, service information including products used and suggestions for the future. Each logbook comes equipped with a CD that has the safety labels for all materials that Catseye uses.
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices.
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure that our technicians have time to get the job done right.
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits.
- Giving you a protected online account to check appointments, view service notes, and make payments.
- Sending service report emails on a regular basis.
- Implementing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were at your business or facility.
Pest Control Services
Crawling Insect Control:
Pests like ants, beetles, and cockroaches can damage and contaminate any surface they touch.
We use discrete monitors to gauge pest activity, then apply baits and residual insecticides to eliminate any pest problem we detect.
Flying Insect Control:
Fly lights and attractants are used to monitor and control the activity of flying pests. We also use baits and residual insecticides to get rid of pests like fruit flies, drain flies and bees.
Additionally, drains are cleaned and treated so that flies are less likely to reproduce.
We use a combination of rodent bait stations and mechanical rodent monitoring devices to remove these critters.
These stations and devices are a safe and humane way to handle a variety of mice, rats, and other rodents.
At Catseye, we believe in more than just getting rid of your pests. We want to go above and beyond for every service.
This is why we vacuum, disinfect, and otherwise return the area to the way it was before pests invaded.
Minor Repair & Exclusion:
Catseye technicians are always keeping an eye out for the points of entry pests could use to access the building.
Openings like the hole where a pipe enters the building or a crack in the foundation can be used as an entry point. So, our technicians will fill these openings and many others.
We also seal up areas where pests like to hide, like behind backsplashes in kitchens.
Our government pest exterminator services are just part of our offerings. Sometimes it’s more than just a couple small openings that are letting pests sneak inside your government facility.
Our Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems are all-natural, permanent solutions to keeping the pests out.
Common Pests in Government Buildings
Rodents, Birds & Wildlife
How to Eliminate Rodents in Government Facilities
When dealing with rodents in the workplace, it’s important to make sure break rooms and employee snack drawers are clean and free of crumbs.
Government employees should be encouraged to store their food in containers with lids.
Look for gnaw marks on those lids, or in the kitchen as it’s a common sign of a rat or mice infestation. With so many sources of food, it can be difficult to pinpoint where a rat or mice infestation is located in a government facility.
- Seal up all cracks and crevices along the perimeter of the building.
- Install door sweeps all doors that lead outside.
- Store food in containers with tight-fitting lids, as rodents can chew through paper and plastic packaging.
- Regularly wipe down counters, mop floors and garbage cans. Declutter and organize items stored in cabinets and desks to reduce the appeal of nesting sites for rodents.
Benefits of Professional Pest Control for Government Buildings
Municipal buildings at both the state and federal levels are highly regulated when it comes to government pest management procedures. Because they are usually public work sectors, Catseye is attentive to these public office building requirements.
We offer organic and other treatment methods that are less invasive. These methods not only keep your facility up to code, but pest-free.
To schedule your free pest inspection, contact us today.