Air Duct Cleaning
When your house is warm in the winter and cool in the summer it’s easy to forget about your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system (HVAC). Over time dust, bacteria and other particles can build up in you air ducts and put the health of you and your family at risk. We know you’re busy, that’s why Catseye offers an air duct cleaning service that will leave you and your family breathing easy in no time.
Dangers & Damage
Dust, bacteria and mold can accumulate in air ducts and cause irritation while breathing. Dust mites can trigger allergic reactions like itchy eyes, sneezing and even asthma attacks. Dust and debris buildup can also make your heating, cooling and ventilation system less efficient, leading to increased repair costs and a service life for the system.
Air Duct Service - The Catseye Process
We use a HEPA vacuum (high-efficiency particle air) with special hoses and brushes to clean any size air duct in your home. After all the dust has been cleared away, we disinfect the air duct to ensure the air you and your family breathe is as clean as possible.
Catseye’s air duct cleaning service will not only make the air in your home cleaner, it can save you money on maintenance costs for a heating, cooling and ventilation system that is underperforming from an accumulation of dust.
This service targets the following pests:
- Dust Mites
The Catseye Difference — #1 Air Duct Cleaning Services
The Catseye mission is to protect your family and home from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality air duct cleaning services in the industry. We accomplish this through:
- Performing a comprehensive inspection of your home, for free
- Creating customized service plan for your home based on the inspection
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to guarantee the pest problem is fully addressed
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Providing a protected online account to view appointments and service notes and make payments
- Emailing regular service reports
- Installing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where a pest management professional was in your home
Want to learn more about the cost of Catseye services? Click here.