Apartment and Property Management Pest Control
When dealing with apartment and rental properties, we know how important it is for your buildings to be up to code. You have enough things to worry about with maintaining properties -- that’s why Catseye provides apartment and property pest management procedures that keep you protected from rats, mice, cockroaches, bed bugs and even common crawling insects, like spiders.
#1 in Apartment and Property Pest Management and Prevention — The Catseye Difference
The Catseye mission is to protect your apartment or rental property from pests by providing award-winning customer service and the best quality pest control in the lodging and hospitality industry. We accomplish this through:
- Performing an initial comprehensive inspection of your business or facility at no cost
- Designing a apartment and property management procedure based on our findings that is unique to you
- Providing a personalized logbook where our pest management technician records areas inspected, findings, service information including products used and suggestions for the future; each logbook comes equipped with a CD that has the safety labels for all materials that Catseye uses
- Following Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure that our technicians have time to get the job done right
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Giving you a protected online account to check appointments, view service notes and make payments
- Sending regular service report emails
- Implementing our signature Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were at your business or facility
Apartment and Property Management Pest Exterminator Services
We know meeting state and local regulations is important to you — Catseye’s year-round apartment and property pest control services and prevention will ensure you’re always up to code.
Crawling Insect Control:
Pests like ants, beetles and cockroaches can damage and contaminate anything they come in contact with. We use discrete monitors to gauge pest activity, then apply baits and residual insecticides to eliminate any pest problem we detect.
Flying Insect Control:
Fly lights and attractants are used to monitor and control the activity of flying pests. We also use baits and residual insecticides to get rid of pests like fruit flies, drain flies and bees. In addition, drains are cleaned and treated so that flies are less likely to reproduce.
We use a combination of safe and humane rodent bait stations and mechanical rodent monitoring devices to remove these critters.
At Catseye, we believe in more than just getting rid of your pests. We want to go above and beyond for every service. This is why we vaccuum, disinfect and otherwise return the area to the way it was before pests invaded.
Minor Repair and Exclusion:
Catseye technicians are always keeping an eye out for the ways pests are getting into your building. If we find small openings, like the hole where a pipe enters the building or a crack in the foundation, we will seal it to keep pests out. We also seal up areas, like behind backsplashes, where pests will hide.
Our apartment and property management pest exterminator services are just part of our offerings. Sometimes it’s more than just a couple small openings that are letting pests sneak inside your restaurant or foodservice facility. Our Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems are all-natural, permanent solutions to keeping the pests out. Are bigger pests causing problems on your property? Check out our Wildlife Control and Bird Control services.
Common Pests in Apartments and Managed Properties
- Bed Bugs
- Drain Flies and other filth flies
- Fruit Flies
Rodents, Birds and Wildlife
How To Eliminate Cockroaches in Your Apartment Building
Preventing a cockroach infestation in your apartment or rental property starts with cleanliness. It can be difficult to control that when you have tenants, but in most cases, a lot can be done in and around the property to make it less inviting for cockroaches. Look for “pepper flake” droppings in corners of rooms or cabinets where the cockroaches like to seek refuge. If you are noticing an offensive, musty stench, the infestation is large and needs to be treated immediately.
- Remove all clutter from common hallways, closets or basement
- Vacuum carpets and wash floors routinely
- Provide tips to your tenants such as storing food in tightly sealed containers
- Inspect heat sources like the pilot gas light in stoves for activity, as they can attract cockroaches
- Make sure to check and clean areas where cockroaches can hide, like behind the refrigerator
Compliance, Management, Reporting and Apartment and Property Management Pest Control Procedures
There are two primary sets of regulations most rental properties must follow. Whether on a city or town level, many health code violations are either structural, like a loose railing, or maintenance based, where pest control comes into play. Catseye is here to provide optimal apartment and property pest management procedures to make sure your properties are not only up to code, but pest-free -- which keeps your buildings and tenants safe.