Protect Your Business from Unwanted Pests, Rodents & Insects
When it comes to your business or organization, being pest-free is not a luxury; it’s a necessity.
The stakes are high, and you could risk customers, productivity, and even your reputation due to an unchecked pest problem. That’s why having the best pest maintenance program is the best choice for your business.
Catseye’s Commercial Pest Protection Program is our flagship commercial pest management plan for businesses, providing year-round coverage to keep your business pest-free and safe for day-to-day operations. Commercial Pest Protection Program customers are covered for mice, rats, cockroaches, ants, bees, wasps, flies, spiders, beetles, moths, centipedes, and much else that may find its way onto your business’ property.
Our commercial pest-management technicians will work with you to make sure your business meets and exceeds health standards across the board, and that your business in properly protected moving forward.
Commercial Pest Protection From the Industry Leaders
What makes our Commercial Pest Protection Program the best in the business? To start, this is what you get with your year-round protection plan:
- No-cost inspection to analyze current pest issues and create a customized treatment plan for your business and its surrounding property
- Two incredibly thorough initial services to set up the program and address current pest issues
- Monthly visits to your business that include comprehensive inspections and services to address any pest issues that may be discovered
- Minor sanitation services including vacuuming pest droppings and applying surface disinfectants where pest traffic has been noted
- Minor repair and exclusion services to ensure pests are kept out
- Preventative pest control implementation to prevent issues before they ever become problems. This includes preventative pest services such as pest-proofing (pest exclusion work), sanitation recommendations, site analysis, environmental pressure analysis, organic deterrents, and more.
- Well-maintained and personalized logbook for your business and the areas that have been inspected and serviced. The logbook includes details about whatever pest problems your business may have, site recommendations for the future, service information, and each product used by our technicians, each properly labeled with provided tags.
- Emailed service reports and a protected online account to check appointments, view service notes, and make payments
- Flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Our Signature Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and when our pest management technicians were at your facility
If your business needs additional visits for covered pests, we will return at no cost to solve the issue at any time within the next 48 hours to remedy the issue. As always, our trained team of pest technicians follow standard Integrated Pest Management (IPM) best practices to ensure proper protection. We also schedule longer, more-thorough pest control service visits than traditional companies to ensure that our technicians have time to get the entire job done correctly.
The Best Commercial Pest Control on the Market
When it comes to commercial pest management and protection, we have extensive experience dealing with public health, health inspections, health compliance, and more.
Our Commercial Pest Protection Program for Businesses is ideal for restaurants, apartments and apartment buildings, offices, warehouses, retail stores, manufacturing and processing facilities, and much more.
Check out our full, more-detailed list of business and government sectors that we specialize in, and click on one to get more industry-specific information: