The Catseye mission is to protect your home and family from termites by providing the best termite pest control program and award-winning customer service. Our multifaceted system includes:
- Performing a detailed, free termite inspection of your home
- Creating a customized termite treatment program for you based on the inspection
- Utilizing Integrated Pest Management practices
- Scheduling longer service visits than traditional pest control companies to ensure your pest problem gets fixed the first time
- Offering flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Providing a secure online account
- Keeping you updated with regular emailed service reports
- Using our signature Service Scan System to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were in your home
The Professionals at Catseye will help you get rid of termites to protect your home and family.
Interested in the cost and pricing for our Termite Plus Program? Learn more here.
Home Termite Control Services - The Catseye Process
- Each house is unique, that’s why Catseye doesn’t have a “one size fits all” termite removal program. We use one or more treatment techniques that are customized to your home.
- Our barrier method uses an injection of termiticide below the concrete footing of the house to eliminate termites.
- A long-lasting approach is Catseye’s wood treatment. We apply liquid borate to exposed wood and timbers to dry out and get rid of termites.
- Catseye then installs our termite monitoring system, a series of monitoring stations placed in the ground around the perimeter of your home.
- If there is a need to exterminate termites in an existing colony, we load the monitoring stations with cartridges of termiticide.
Once the termites are gone from your home we replace these cartridges with blocks of wood to regularly monitor termite activity. This will allow us to catch a new colony early before it becomes established in your home.
Termite Control - Our Termite Defense System
Many residents of the Sunshine State are all too familiar with the sight of swarming termites and the damage they bring. That’s why Catseye has taken our south Florida termite control program to the next level. For residents of communities like Naples, Bonita Springs, and other neighboring communities in and around Collier county Florida, we’d like to introduce you to our Termite Defense System featuring the Termidor® H•P.
With the latest in termite treatment technology, Catseye’s Termite Defense System uses a High Precision Injection System. Here’s what you need to know:
- This revolutionary process delivers a precise and uniform treatment into the ground around the perimeter of your home to defend it from termites.
- It’s a highly accurate and fully customized treatment plan with injections that cause little to no disruption to landscaping compared to traditional trenching and rodding.
- Treatments featuring the Termite Defense System come with the Catseye 10-Year Pledge that protects your home for 10 years. If termites return, Catseye will re-apply at no additional charge.
- As an extra line of protection, our termite monitors can be installed and are checked annually.
Your home is one of your biggest investments. More than that, it represents a safe place for your family to live and grow. Don’t let termites eat that away from you!
These tiny, wood-destroying insects cause billions of dollars in property damage every year, and can build giant nests hidden within the walls of your home without you even knowing. In fact, many termite infestations go unnoticed for years, slowly eroding the value and structural integrity of your home.
Catseye’s Termite Plus Program includes a termite treatment and an on-going monitoring service to make sure termites never feast on your home again. If you have the slightest suspicion you may have termites, and you’re wondering “how much does a termite inspection cost?” with Catseye, the answer is, free. So don’t wait!
Signs of a Termite Infestation
A house with a termite problem will show some telltale signs if you know what to look for.
- The clearest sign of a termite infestation is seeing a swarm of winged termites around your window and door frames. Flying termites are essentially the reconnaissance team swarming on behalf of their colony in search of a viable new location. Unfortunately, termite swarmers may be easily mistaken for flying ants, but fortunately there are more clues that termites are in or near your home.
- Look for small piles of “sawdust”, which are actually termite droppings, and shed wings.
- Tiny holes in your wood are used by termites to deposit their droppings outside of the nest.
- You may also notice “bubbles” on your wood from termites building tunnels close to the surface and mud-like tubes running from one piece of wood to another.
- Termite mud tubes are moisture-rich passageways termites used to safely travel without drying out. Damaged wood and imperfections in the sheetrock are also signs that you may have a termite problem.
- Damaged trees on your property may be a sign of an imminent problem. Termite activity in trees near your home may not present an immediate danger, but that colony will produce swarmers soon enough and when they do, your home may be at risk. Your strongest measure of termite prevention is to proactively eliminate these tree-based infestations.
Termite Damage & Repair
Termites are silent attackers, concealing their colonies behind walls, siding or wood trim. Homeowners often don’t notice they have termites until they are renovating or selling their home. Termites build networks of tunnels and chambers by chewing along the wood grain, digesting the cellulose found in the wood and depositing anything left over in a pellet.
Over time, termite damage can destroy the wood in your home and attract other pests like rodents, carpenter ants and silverfish. Even worse, this damaged wood can lead to structural problems that can make your home unsafe. Termites have been known to demolish sill plates, joists and studs.
Not only can we provide termite removal and monitor colonies in and around your home, but we also provide termite damage repair for damage already done to your home. We’ll replace all damaged wood with a treated support system to ensure the problem doesn’t return.
How to Prepare for Your Termite Removal Service
We want to make sure your termite pest control service goes as smoothly as possible. While our termite removal programs utilize the most non-invasive technology available, there are a couple of steps you can take to help prepare your home. Following these tips will ensure you and your house are ready for our service visit.
- Move personal items and furniture away from the walls and areas that will be treated for termites.
- Store grills and patio furniture that may be near the concrete base of the house.
- Plan for everyone, including pets, to be out of the home for about four hours during the treatment.
Benefits of Our Termite Control Program
Catseye’s Termite Plus Program will continuously protect your home from termites and keep your investment safe from damage. In fact, many insurance companies do not cover termite damage repair, so having a service that provides as-needed treatment and regular monitoring will give you peace of mind.
This service targets pests including: