Pest Control in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Martha's Vineyard, or "The Vineyard" as many regulars call it, is one of the most beautiful and enchanted landmasses in the Northeastern United States. The 100-square-mile island just south of Cape Cod is home to just under 20,000 year-round residents, but in the summer months the population usually surpasses 100,000 people. A big contributor to that summer surge in population is the more-than-half of all the island's homes are seasonally occupied, which means tens of thousands of the Vineyard's residents could potentially show up for the first time each year with an unexpected pest problem. It sounds terrible, and without the right professionals to help, it may turn out to be even worse.
Depending on the pest and the severity of the problem, there are a number of measures homeowners and business owners can take to ensure their property is protected from all pest-related problems. That's where Catseye Pest Control comes in. We're seasoned veterans when it comes to the pest control game, and we want to show you what we're capable of if you're in need of our expertise. We have a long history of satisfied customers and pest-free homes and businesses, and we're ready to show you what we're made of.
If your home, vacation rental. or business is on Martha's Vineyard and you think you have a pest problem, contact us. We’ll tell you exactly what’s going on in your attic, yard, basement, or anywhere else, and we’ll be sure to clearly explain to you how we plan to put a stop to it. Whether it’s a total bed bug elimination, removing filthy rats from your basement, or a structure-saving carpenter ant eradication, Catseye has you covered.
Pest Control Services
We know how important it is to protect your home and family, and Catseye will help make it happen. Here are some of the pest control services Catseye provides to Martha's Vineyard residents and commercial locations:
1. Pest Control: Whether it’s residential or commercial pest control you’re looking for, Catseye has the experience and level of professionalism you’d expect from a top-rated pest control company. Contact us for pest control help today.
2. Nuisance Wildlife Removal: When it comes to trapping and removing the critters and rodents that wreak havoc on your property, Catseye keeps it safe and humane, leaving you with a clear conscience. Contact us for more information on animal removal today.
3. Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems: This all-natural pest control method securely seals off all entry points into your home, ridding yourself of unwanted intruders for good in the safest way possible. Learn more about Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems today.
4. Indoor Air Control: Catseye’s air duct cleaning service helps reduce the amount of harmful pollutants affecting the quality of the air you breathe in your home. Contact us for more infortmation on our indoor air control service.
The Best Pest Control, The Catseye Difference
The Catseye mission is to protect your home, family, and business on Martha's Vineyard by providing the best pest management program and award-winning customer service. We work to achieve this through:
- Completing a full inspection of your home or business at no cost
- Designing a customized treatment plan for you based on the inspection
- Using an Integrated Pest Management approach
- Providing flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Implementing our Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were in your home
- Meeting and exceeding industry standards — Quality Pro Badge recipient
- Hiring state-certified technicians who strive to perform top-notch service and uphold the reputation of the Catseye brand
- An in-house, dedicated customer service team that prioritizes customers' needs and satisfaction
- The most up-to-date pest control techniques and products
- Being stewards of the environment with natural pest control options
- Year-round Platinum Protection pest control program
- A 100% service guarantee for all pest control
Local Pest Control for Martha's Vineyard
Catseye services the entire island of Martha's Vineyard, including Tisbury, Edgartown including Chappaquiddick Island and Katama, Oak Bluffs, West Tisbury, Chilmark, Aquinnah.