Pest Control in Boston, Massachusetts
Boston, Massachusetts, is one of the oldest cities in the United States. Founded in the 1600s, Boston was the scene of several pivotal points of the American Revolution in the late 1700s, including the Boston Tea Party, the Battle of Bunker Hill, and the Siege of Boston. But long before the American Revolution and even the inception of Massachusetts' largest city, something else had already been thriving for many millions of years: pests. That's right; cockroaches, rats, even bed bugs have been prevalent on earth for at least thousands of years, if not millions, or even more. And the City of Boston has been a habitat for them for as long it's been established.
Like most large cities, Boston has many variables contributing to its pest population: a high volume of people in a relatively small, dense area, plus many old structures being used for homes and businesses, and many underground dwellings like subways and sewers, as well as a rich port of North Atlantic sea life (and endless water supply). And for as long as these rodents and other unwanted pests have tried to take over the city and make it their own, pest control companies and exterminators have tried to eliminate them for good, once and for all.
There is no particular pest that could show up in Boston and be "out of place." The abundance of Boston-based colleges and universities makes the region susceptible to bed bugs infestation. And the city's layout — with each building being close in proximity to its neighbors, for one — make it incredibly hard to put a quick halt to bed bug activity, infestations, and spreading. Boston itself, as a harbor city that has been thriving for several-hundred years (at the very least), has long been a breeding (and thriving) ground for rats of all shapes and sizes. And rats are no joke. Responsible for carrying and spreading many diseases, keeping the rat population in check has long been a priority of the Boston region's officials. Luckily, that's Catseye's goal, too. And we don't take it lightly.
If you're in the Boston area and think you have a pest problem, contact us. We do recommend doing your own research to try and figure out which pests are giving you problems, but if you're not interested in a do-it-yourself remedy, simply give our team a call and let us fix the problem. Your research ends there, with Catseye Pest Control.
We'll tell you exactly what's going on with your attic, yard, or basement, and we'll be sure to explain to you clearly how we plan to stop to it. Whether it's a total bed bug elimination, removing filthy rats from your basement, or a structure-saving carpenter ant eradication, Catseye has you covered. Set up your free inspection today.
Pest Control Services in Boston
We know you want to protect your home and family — Catseye will help make it happen! Here are some of the pest control services Catseye provides to Boston residents and commercial locations:
1. Pest Control – Whether it’s residential or commercial pest control you’re looking for, Catseye has the experience and level of professionalism you’d expect from a top-rated pest control company. Contact us for pest control help today.
2. Nuisance Wildlife Removal – When it comes to trapping and removing the critters and rodents that wreak havoc on your property, Catseye keeps it safe and humane, leaving you with a clear conscience. Contact us for more information today.
3. Cat-Guard – The all-natural pest control method of securely sealing off all entry points into your home, ridding yourself of unwanted intruders for good. Learn more about Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems today.
4. Bed Bug Elimination – Catseye’s bed bug service combines “The Cryonite Method” of freezing bed bugs with a residual insect growth regulator to disrupt the reproductive cycle and eliminate the problem. Additionally, we can monitor to ensure that the problem never comes back. Contact us for fast removal of bed bugs today.
The Best Pest Control, The Catseye Difference
The Catseye mission is to protect your home, family, and business in Boston by providing the best pest management program and award-winning customer service. We work to achieve this through:
- Completing a full inspection of your home or business at no cost
- Designing a customized treatment plan for you based on the inspection
- Using an Integrated Pest Management approach
- Providing flexible scheduling and emergency visits
- Implementing our Service Scan System that uses barcodes to timestamp when and where our pest management technicians were in your home
- Meeting and exceeding industry standards — Quality Pro Badge recipient
- Hiring state-certified technicians who strive to perform top-notch service and uphold the reputation of the Catseye brand
- An in-house, dedicated customer service team that prioritizes customers' needs and satisfaction
- The most up-to-date pest control techniques and products
- Being stewards of the environment with natural pest control options
- Year-round Platinum Protection pest control program
- A 100% service guarantee for all pest control
Local Pest Control for Boston
Catseye is the best source for pest control services in the Boston, MA, area. We are located in Boston and deliver customized, personalized services in Worcester County, Middlesex County, Essex County, Suffolk County, Norfolk County, Bristol County, and Plymouth County. Whether you need wildlife removal services or cockroach control, just call us for a free home inspection.
Cities and towns serviced in Suffolk County
Boston, Chelsea, Revere, Winthrop
Cities and towns serviced in Worcester County
Ashburnham, Athol, Auburn, Barre, Berlin, Blackstone, Bolton, Boylston, Brookfield, Charlton, Clinton, Douglas, Dudley, East Brookfield, Fitchburg, Gardner, Grafton, Hardwick, Harvard, Holden, Hopedale, Hubbardston, Lancaster, Leicester, Leominster, Lunenburg, Mendon, Milford, Millbury, Millville, New Braintree, North Brookfield, Northborough, Northbridge, Oakham, Oxford, Paxton, Petersham, Phillipston, Princeton, Royalston, Rutland, Shrewsbury, Southborough, Southbridge, Spencer, Sterling, Sturbridge, Sutton, Templeton, Upton, Uxbridge, Warren, Webster, West Boylston, West Brookfield, Westborough, Westminster, Winchendon, Worcester
Cities and towns serviced in Essex County
Amesbury, Andover, Beverly, Boxford, Danvers, Essex, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Hamilton, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lynn, Lynnfield, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Marblehead, Merrimac, Methuen, Middleton, Nahant, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, Peabody, Rockport, Rowley, Salem, Salisbury, Saugus, Swampscott, Topsfield, Wenham, West Newbury
Cities and towns serviced in Middlesex County
Acton, Arlington, Ashby, Ashland, Ayer, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, Boxborough, Burlington, Cambridge, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Everett, Framingham, Groton, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Lowell, Malden, Marlborough, Maynard, Medford, Melrose, Natick, Newton, North Reading, Pepperell, Reading, Sherborn, Shirley, Somerville, Stoneham, Stow, Sudbury, Tewksbury, Townsend, Tyngsborough, Wakefield, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Westford, Weston, Wilmington, Winchester, Woburn
Cities and towns serviced in Norfolk County
Avon, Bellingham, Braintree, Brookline, Canton, Cohasset, Dedham, Dover, Foxborough, Franklin, Holbrook, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Milton, Needham, Norfolk, Norwood, Plainville, Quincy, Randolph, Sharon, Stoughton, Weymouth
Cities and towns serviced in Plymouth County
Abington, Bridgewater, Brockton, Carver, Duxbury, East Bridgewater, Halifax, Hanover, Hanson, Hingham, Hull, Kingston, Lakeville, Marion, Marshfield, Mattapoisett, Middleborough, Norwell, Pembroke, Plymouth, Plympton, Rochester, Rockland, Scituate, Wareham, West Bridgewater, Whitman