What is Fertilzation?
The process of fertilization is when additives are worked into an element, like soil, to catalyze the growth of grass and improve a lawn’s overall health. In many cases, the soil is lacking something, or several things, and fertilization is usually the cure to get it what it needs. Fertilizing a lawn creates a healthy and dense turf that has a distinct, deep green color and lush appearance.
In the instance of a lawn, the goal is to create a healthy, flourishing, and dense turf that maintains its deep green color and also keeps weeds away. By fertilizing a lawn, you:
- Replace any diminished nutrients from regular lawn maintenance like grass cutting and removal
- Promote new leaf and root growth
- Aid in recovery from any damage, including pests
- Control unwanted weeds
Nitrogen is the most important ingredient for a healthy lawn, and each type of grass demands varying amounts of nitrogen to reach its peak. The same goes for phosphorus and potassium, and each fertilizer is described by the levels of each of those three elements.
Fertilizing a Lawn, Tree, or Shrub
For those who love their lawns, dead, brown grass can make you tear your hair out. A seemingly embarrassing problem to have, properly fertilizing your lawn can be difficult without the right approach, especially in the warm and rainy Florida climate.
By using the Catseye Lawn, Tree & Shrub Fertilization program, you’ll get the help your grass and trees need to grow and support healthy roots. This allows your lawn to be a thick, green turf you strive for each year. This also allows your shrubs and trees to grow in a time-friendly and healthy way, earning that appearance you’ve been aiming for much too long.
The Catseye mission is to provide the best lawn treatment services, specifically for fertilization of lawns, trees, and/or shrubs, along with our award-winning customer service. We have become experts in weed removal and lawn care through our time-tested process that includes:
- Monthly or bi-monthly lawn-treatment services for insect control, fungus control, and weed control, as well as adding the correct nutrients for prime fertilization.
- Creating a customized weed-eradication program for you based on our inspection
- Using custom-blended applications that will help grass grow and support healthy roots
- Monitoring the pH level of your lawn and adjust treatments as necessary to ensure that it is always at the optimal level.
- Offering flexible scheduling courtesy visits
- Providing a secure online account
- Emailing regular service reports
- Continual monitoring of your property for year-round lawn care
Learn more about the cost and pricing for weed control with the Catseye Lawn, Tree & Shrub Fertilization plan.
Benefits of Professional Lawn Fertilization
For those of us who love our lawns and don’t have the time, energy, or know-how to keep our lawns looking bright, lush, and lavish, Catseye has the solution.
All of our Lawn Care Service technicians are also trained and supervised under a Florida Ornamental and Turf License to control crabgrass and any other weeds that threaten your lawn. Our techs know how to identify a problem, and how to properly correct it.
Our team will find out what your lawn is lacking so that we can bring it back to its peak appearance. We understand you don’t want your lawn to be discolored, full of weeds, or even uncomfortable to walk on. And we don’t want your lawn to be like that either! Let’s fix it.
Catseye technicians have the certification, equipment, and skills to treat and prevent any weed that attacks your lawn. Choosing our professional weed-control services guarantees your lawn will stay healthy, lush, and beautiful, accompanied by the best customer service in the market.
If you have any questions about our weed-control program or any of our other lawn services — including scheduling your own free inspection — contact us today.
Our award-winning customer service team will gladly assist you to get the help you need and put your lawncare needs at ease.