Join the Family
A leader in quality and superior industry standards, Catseye Pest Control is a family-owned business that has serviced residential and commercial institutions for over 25 years. Catseye is one of the nation’s fastest growing pest control companies that puts the protection of family and home first when managing pest infestations.
Dedication and professionalism are the pillars for our successful working environment. If you want to join an energetic company with a fun and goal-oriented culture, then Catseye is the place for you. Teamwork drives our business, as do the people who work for us.
To really understand who we are and what makes us different, check this out: Catseye Pest Control: A Look Inside.
Learn About the Job
Catseye Pest Control is a growing company in its 27th year of business with an excellent reputation that continues to grow nationally. Our outstanding reputation for excellent service and consistent recognition that we receive for excellent customer service speak for themselves. We are currently looking for a Turf and Ornamental Specialist. The desired candidate will be a self starter, motivated, dependable, and willing to learn new skills.
We are looking for an individual with a knowledge of horticulture, insects and fertilizer with the ability to identify, record, report and treat turf grass disease, field damage, and irrigation problems as well as posess the following skills:
- Read, interpret and understand soil test results and calculate correct amounts of lime, fertilizer and pesticides to apply
- Prepare, mix and apply spray, dust, granular and seed applications
- Identify equipment needed for each assigned project and transport equipment and materials as needed
- Set, adjust and calibrate turf and agricultural equipment, operate turf and agricultural equipment with attachments
- A strong attention to detail and organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Able to maintain company equipment such as tools, and vehicles
- Local Travel is required
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- One year of experience in turf maintenance and management; or a related field
- Knowledge of landscape design, layout and field notes
- Pertinent federal, state, local laws, codes and regulations
- Basic operation and maintenance requirements of turf and agricultural equipment and attachments
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Note: This is a YEAR ROUND POSITION!
What’s in it For You?
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, and have opportunities to advance within the company. We offer health, vision and dental insurance, retirement plan, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time off.
If you are ready to start your career please email your resume to email@example.com or click below to apply.
Catseye Pest Control is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). Catseye will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, unemployment status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When necessary, we will reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities and with religious requirements necessitating accommodation.
Need an accommodation to complete the application?
Should you have a need, Catseye will provide a reasonable accommodation to complete the applications upon request. Please contact the Manager or Hiring Coordinator at the location you are interested in applying. They will be able to provide you with instructions on how to apply. This process is for individuals with physical or cognitive disabilities that would limit their ability to complete Catseye's on-line application.