Our jingle has been a staple at Catseye Pest Control for years. Everyone's heard it, whether on TV or radio, and now you can have it as your very own ringtone! It's the catchy tune that represents our dedicated, top-notch service.
It won't be the most subtle tone to have, but you'll never miss a phone call when our jingle rings. Provided below is a video tutorial that I made to help you transfer the ringtone we've provided on to your phone.
Catseye's Signature Jingle (right click and save as)
Also for your convenience, is a set of instructions, spelling out the same process in detail. Enjoy!
1. Click the downloadable link in this blog.
2. Locate, then double click and it will import into iTunes.
3. Once it's added to iTunes, it will automatically be added to your ringtone library, which is on the left side panel on your iTunes labeled “ringtones”. If “ringtones” isn't visible on the side panel, in iTunes go to edit > preferences, and under “general” make sure the “ringtones” box is checked.
4. Sync your iPhone to iTunes, add the ringtone directly onto your phone by selecting the file and dragging it over to the phone's ringtone tab under “Devices”.
5. In your iPhone settings, click on sounds, then ringtone and you should see your newly created “catseye ringtone.”
6. Select the new ringtone and start having your friends call you when you're in meetings, at the gym, the movies, or dinner for two!